Bashian Rugs Greenwich Ratna Rug
Our Price: $159-759
Greenwich Ratna Rug:
- Hand-tufted of wool, viscose and art silk
- Features a bold graphic design
- Created in collaboration with Kris Ruff
- ½” pile
- Lasts 3 to 10 years (5 to 10 years for Premium/ 3 to 6 years for Standard), depending on use
- Sheds initially, subsiding over time
- Degree of shedding depends on wool quality and rug density. Less expensive hand-tufted rugs shed more than higher end hand-tufted rugs.
- Adhesive is used to attach a canvas material to the back to hold the yarns together
- Typically have a cut pile surface, although some designs have both loop and cut pile combined to add a dimensional effect to the pattern
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Wool, viscose, art silk
Bashian Rugs Greenwich Ratna Rug Details: