Kotan Hand-Knotted Wool Rug
Our Price: $1,069-$1,199
Description: Kotan Hand-Knotted Wool Rug:
- Hand-knotted of wool
- Features an intricate design
- ¼" pile
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug’s surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug’s foundation
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Material: 100% wool
Care: Spot clean
Brand: Bashian Rugs
Kotan Hand-Knotted Wool Rug Details: