Moroccan Hand-Knotted Wool Rug
Our Price: $1,499
Description: Moroccan Hand-Knotted Wool Rug:
- Hand-knotted of wool
- Features a geometric design with fringe edges
- ¼" pile
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug’s surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug’s foundation
Measurements: 6×10 actual size: 6.4′ L x 9.6′ W
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Care: Spot clean
Brand: Solo Rugs
Moroccan Hand-Knotted Wool Rug Details: